Thursday, June 11, 2009

New and hot from Dereon

Beyonce is so glam. Everything she does is perfect. Every 2 month I look for New girl's styles now at Deréon.com and there are so many gorgeous things ... so I always spend my well-earned money. Can't resisit!

Today this top got my attention. Look fantastic in fleur. Very simple and stylish. Good for clubs and every day wear. Cold shoulder short sleeves gives this top and edge fashioned by stitched fleur detail at chest leading to halter ties at back of neck.

Shop Deréon.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very sexy. I hope it is available in colors other than black. I like something in purple or dark red.

Jack said...

Hey this is awesome and beautiful....thanks for sharing such an awesome stuff.....:))

Thanks and Regards
T-shirts

Related Posts with Thumbnails