Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What Cafepress taught me....

What Cafepress taught me.... I'm thankful to Cafepress not only for opening a new world of CP (Cafepress) but it taught me to be more disciplined, organised... to do the planning ahead...never to rush. At the start I took Cafepress as a joke.... I thought I should try it and I did... but I haven't took it seriously. Now I'm a happy owner of Desi Legend Shop, I don't make millions but I'm happy with what I achieved. It made me think that in future I would like to work from home and have my own business. Here few suggestions for self-improvement:
  • Never rush
  • Read all tips and instructions
  • Plan ahead
  • Be organised
  • Improve constantly
  • Read and research about your niche
  • Keep black or red concept diary for your brainstorming/notes

Good luck! And don't forget that if you want to be featured here at T-shirt Legends please leave a comment.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails