Sunday, June 1, 2008

Apparel for strong Jewish

Here I present you one more proud Cafepress owner of shop called "Strong Jewish Women". It has Jewish designs. It has a section called "Strong Jewish Women" which is scenes from the lives of Biblical women like Jewish Stars and etc. Also you can find "Wearable Art" section which has images of flowers, birds, windmills, etc. for a general population.

Debbie, the proud owner of this shop told us: "I am working on making my cafe press site my main income source. I also tutor and write (for a local Jewish newspaper and also on Squidoo and my blog". My blogs are on the subjects of Judaism and Israel (mostly) -- Israel and its place in the world, Jewish Singles....

She had been working on the idea of Strong Jewish Women designs for a number of years, but had no way to implement it.A friend of hers, who knew she wanted to do this, told her about Cafe Press and helped get started. Her shop is open from November 2006. What kind of person would be interested in this shop? Jewish people, also general population, people who like graphic images on their tee shirts or mugs, etc.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails