Tuesday, June 3, 2008

World of Bent Objects

By Terry from strange World Of Bent Objects.

I have a blog called "Bent Objects", which I started in 2006. It has to do with wire, and objects, and using them together to make narratives. Hard to explain. If you have a sense of humor, you might enjoy it.

I quit my day job in mid May to direct all attention to finishing my book "Bent Objects: The Secret Life of Everyday Things" (title subject to change). I had been a baker in a large supermarket for almost 7 years while I explored an art career. Before that, I worked in commercial photography, but got tired of making everyone elses visions a reality, and never mine.

I started my cafepress shop about the time I quit my day job, in the hopes of making some extra money. Most of my images are on hold for my book, but I hope to keep adding more selections as time goes on. My first image made especially for Cafepress is my S.O.S.A.D. T-shirts and such. That stands for Strangely Orange Snack Appreciation Day, which falls on June 21st of every year. Never heard of it? That's because I just made it up a few months ago. On that day, I'm hoping people enjoy strangely orange snacks, and remember the great innovations of processed foods, and food coloring. On said day, I will be eating only orange foods, and drinking only orange beverages.

If a person likes quirkiness, humor, maybe they're a little eccentric... maybe they'll like my shop. I've had fun writing the special descriptions in the S.O.S.A.D. section. Especially the kids apparel. Hope you check those out.

Please visit! I'm paying for my own insurance now!
Thanks, Terry


I really love the idea of bent objects. Good luck to Terry with his book and please we need more strangely cool bent objects on tees. It's worth checking his blog. It's one of the most unusual blogs I have ever discovered.


To find out more about Terry's world of bent objects go to Bent Objects Shop

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails