Friday, July 4, 2008

Ami's Custom Creationz

I'm a fan of Entrecard and one day I was asked by Ami to promote her card on T-shirt Legends. When I started exploring her website, I have found out that she has Ami Creatz Shop on Cafepress!

Ami told T-shirt Legends "I wanted a way to tell my friends and others about my new designs. So, I started a blog that did just that. It is also a place were I can display other crafts I have completed.

I am a full time student at the U of I majoring in Fashion Design. I am hoping to start my own clothing store after I graduate. (Good luck!)

My Cafepress shop is just a hobby but, I hope to nourish t-shirt designing into a part time job. I purchased a premium shop this year so that I could have everything in one place.

The topics I chose are mostly decided by the mood I'm in or something that's happened that day.I have had a Cafepress shop for about a year now.I try to have designs that would be appealing to everyone.

Diversity is my goal but in the long run I end up designing for myself. So hopefully there are people like me wanting to buy a t-shirt. :) I would encourage new shopkeepers to include some unique designs for instance me and my sisters have unusually spelled names. So, when someone is looking for that way to spell Ami they find it in my shop."

1 comment:

wizeguyztees said...

Thanks for running my ecard today. I am Dutch Schultz, owner of

http://www.wizeguyztees.com

Great blog, I would like to add you to my blog roll. Is that cool?
email me at wgwear@gmail.com, thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails