Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wize guyz tees world

Check out Wizeguyztees (he has contacted me through Entrecard) and its t-shirts
Baby Gremlin and Monopoly Head

"My name is Dutch Schultz and I started Wizeguyztees about 1 year ago and the website has been up for about 6 months.
My t-shirt homepage is http://www.wizeguyztees.com/ which sells funny and offensive t shirt designs on American Apparel t shirts and sell for 16.95 with Free Shipping in the U.S. when you buy 3 or more t shirts per visit. This is really more of my hobby right now as I am a Sales Rep in the Financial industry. I hope to call it a main job one day. I have always found the offensive t shirts to be the best even when I was in high school and college and I feel that I have some good ideas that unique even in a saturated market like t shirts. I try to target the 17-35 range with the main focus on the younger side of that range. "

Wizeguyztees has great designs and I would like to see more like these. As well I like the way he made his website. For young t-shirts designers, I would suggest to try CAFEPRESS and you don't need to worry HTML or hosting of your website.

2 comments:

wizeguyztees said...

Great post. This is Dutch stopping by to say thank you for the post about me and Wizeguyztees. T Shirt Legends will always be a friend of mine. Why you might ask? Fuggetaboutit.

Check out the T Shirt Legends review right there,,,,
http://www.wizeguyztees.com/blog

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this. I followed the link and checked out the site. The designs are a bit oriented towards the masculine. They are all printed men's t-shirts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails