Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why are they so bitter?



My Thoughts Exactly is a Cafepress shop which celebrates the freedom of being away from your EX. This shop features break-up t-shirts and stickers.

Very unusual niche shop indeeed but that is what is makes it special! At some point in time we will all or were an ex... ex-wife, ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-husband.

At My thoughts Exactly, creator of this shop wanted to discover the humor in your situation. I really love the motto of the store. It's good to be positive When all else fails...Laugh!

Cafepress is a hobby for many cafepress shop keepers. For Nikki it's a wonderful break in the monotony. When we asked "Why did you start Cafepress shop about this topic?" Nikki wrote "It was personal experiences with bitter-exes. I kept thinking... "Why are they so bitter?" "There is a world of opportunity, why can't they move on?" So I decided to make t-shirts in honor of bitter-exes with the hope of bringing laughter to their lives.

My Thoughts Exactly is about 8 months. Nikki says "I should have dedicated more time to my Cafepress shop, but I was trying to grow another (unrelated) shop on Etsy. My Etsy shop is now closed thus leaving more time for Cafepress."

This shop is for anyone with a great sense of humor and who isn't afraid to laugh at themselves or with other people.

8 comments:

njm said...

Thanks so much for writing the article about my unusual t-shirts. Every time, I look at one of my designs it makes me laugh - thank you for sharing the joke with me. Life is too short to be bitter!

Teresa said...

That design is very cool!

My Blog: Growing Piggy Bank

Marc Goodin said...

With so many T companies on the web it does take a nitch to get noticed - my ex is a great idea.

bonoriau said...

Thanks so much for dropping by and leave great comment at bonoriau. I'm interested with your comment 'title of the post'. I totally agree with you. Title of the posting is very important even problogger.net doing contest on the best post title.

Denver Cereal said...

Love that t-shirt! :)

Perky said...

When all else fails...Laugh!

What a fantastic motto to live by! :)

ipanks said...

its a cute pic.i like it.thank you

tshirtsbazaar said...

Beautiful collection..i love this traditional outfit..thanks..Online Design T-Shirts

Related Posts with Thumbnails