Friday, May 9, 2008

Artwear and Artworks by Kristen Stein

Artwear and Artworks by Kristen Stein

Welcome to my new online store! Here you will find a variety of artwork and artwear emblazoned with my original artwork. Some of the designs are created from my original paintings, some are designs that were originally created for tshirt design contests. If you don't see the perfect product for you, please email me and let me know, I'd be happy to customize a product for you. Please visit my website at http://www.studioartworks.com/ for more original art. New designs will be added to this store on a weekly basis.

If you would like to be notified when I add a new design to this store, please subscribe to my Art blog at http://www.kristensteinfineart.blogspot.com/

I am an full-time, professional artist. I normally work with acrylic on canvas and have just started experimenting with graphic design and tshirt designs. Cafepress is a nice way to showcase several of the tshirt designs that I've created and it allows the customer to buy more than just a tshirt as cafepress has a wide-range of printable merchandise.

I have amassed quite a collection of digital images of my paintings and graphic designs and thought that Cafepress would be a nice site to showcase my artwork so that customers could buy more than just posters or prints featuring my artwork. I had looked into several online sites, but Cafepress was one of the few that could work with some of my more intricate details in some of my designs.

I've been a member of Cafepress since 2003. Back then, I primarily used cafepress to set up stores with merchandise featuring some of my customer's paintings. This allowed them to purchase their painting on gift merchandise.

My premier store : Artwear and Artworks by Kristen Stein at Kristen Designs was created in April 2008 and is relatively new. I plan to update it weekly as some of my tshirt designs are released to me.

I think my artwork appeals to a large audience. Everything is family friendly. I have sections with an organic, garden, floral, nature theme. I have a sections of art-based designs and graffiti designs. I also feature whimsical pet portraits, holiday-themed designs and have special designs showcasing peacocks, koi fish and golfing. I currently have 109 designs in 12 different sections that I believe appeal to all different types of buyers.

Visit Kristen at Ksteindesigns

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails