Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stop! You need to see Brev 87's artwork!

When I joined Cafepress, I noticed Brev87 on CP forum. I clicked on his link and was amazed by quality and colours (I'm mad about bright colours) of his designs... no hold on ... its more ARTWORK.

Brev 87 explained "Brev 87 is funky overtop and in your face designs. I try to push the limits to your imagination. This is definitely my hobby. I've been into art and design since I was 5 years old. I started my Cafepress shop as a creative outlet. I've been working on my Cafepress shop seriously, for about 2 years now. What kind of person would be interested in his shop? Someone that wants something different, out of the normal everyday design."
Go to see more of his designs at BREV87

If you want to be featured here please click here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails