Friday, May 16, 2008

Lady Bug attack on Cafepress

Shop now for fun ladybug wear! Designs are made for bloggers and mompreneurs in mind and make great gifts! Tees, bags and accessories have our exclusive ladybug print and sayings like "Don't bug me. Or I'll Blog about it.", "LadyBloggers get Lucky" and "LadyBoss".

In many cultures of the world Ladybugs are believed to bring luck, money or even a future spouse or a baby. Ladybugs land briefly, and your life will never be the same.

"I am a Mompreneur, and I recently had amazing Ladybug Luck. A product from my store Lady bug landings was on Oprah show. The product was Suri Cruise's ladybug shoes, showed to Oprah by Tom Cruise. Many forms of media have covered my story and I wanted to pay my luck forward.
I am offering other mompreneurs free PR consulting and helping designers, retailers and mommy bloggers to get together in a way beneficial to all. 100% of the proceeds of these Ladybug products will go to support this venture.
I'm ready to spread some luck - are you?"

Katja Presnal Skimbaco Inc

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dana,

What a cute concept! I’ve seen the ladybug shoes on Oprah, and I just adore the other ladybug products! Unfortunately, many women are not aware of the incredible impact the internet can have on their business, even their blogs! It can be a profitable and fulfilling endeavor, but with a little help and guidance on the way, the options are limitless. For example, I just took my home business online with Office Live Small Business by Microsoft. In a way it’s like a one-stop shop, with a consolidated e-mail platform that’s great for newsletter submissions and checking the status of sent messages as well. OLSB also comes with an easy-to-use webpage designer, which means you need no prior web design experience to come up with a professional, elegant website for your small business.

I could go on, but there’s plenty of information on their website: http://smallbusiness.officelive.com

One more great aspect of OLSB is its incredible ability to gain you potential consumers and increase exposure and SEO through its AdManager, and you can check your website’s traffic reports in full detail as well! To top it all off, you get your own customized “.com” web address for free. Like I said, it comes with everything a small home business owner could possibly need to get online. From there, the opportunities are infinite! Please check it out, and if you or your readers want to know any more, my personal e-mail address is k-rosenberg@live.com. I work with Microsoft and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have! Thanks for your time, and keep up the great work! I’ll have to jump on those new products as soon as they’re released!

Best,
Kimberly

Related Posts with Thumbnails